Friday, April 17, 2009

::Penghargaan::

Just wanna thanks everybody who greeted my birthday, no matter in which way..phone calls, text messages, facebook, friendster, ym and also through a special entry in blog..I really2 appreciate it!

Yesterday, went to Tyndall later than usual, and accidentally meet Aileen, she was on her way to lab upstairs, and she greeted me as well. Hit my desk, I was so surprised. I got a git from Mr & Mrs Soofi. Never thought that somebody will give me something..a very big present.



Can you imagine I brought this with me along my way back home-by bus?hehehe..everybody was looking at me..


Thank you very much for both of you.. I really like it!



Cute card from them

Bunga2 mewangi dari Muneera

3 comments:

syara said...

neway dear...u should try 1st either that coffee maker is function or not..buat hot chocholate pon blh if u r not coffee lover..it's still under warranty..heheh FYI: kitaorg br beli coffee kat dunnes store..nak blh la amik!!

sabiqahT.Anuar said...

quote "Can you imagine I brought this with me along my way back home-by bus?hehehe..everybody was looking at me.."
addition- ...everybody was looking at me , because i managed to carry this on, while another hand holding my cell phone and my mouth keep talking to someone whom far away in North pole...

huuuu

eilawaniey said...

syaralicious:mehla umah buat coffee utk i..muahahahha(gelak jahat!)

ciktuan:it's not just talking, its also laughing,mumbling and blablabla..mcm org giler dh..