Friday, February 6, 2009

::Exhausted!::

Friday is coming. Time to summarise what has happened this week. Frankly speaking, it was very2 tiring and I’m exhausted. So many jobs waiting for me to settle it down. The latest, I was appointing as 1 out of 6 new members for Tyndall Postgraduate Committee. What a joke?? Tyndall has almost 100 postgraduate students (mostly PhD), and I’m sure there will be many people that are more qualified than me. The reason they gave me, they want to have various background of nationality to represent the Tyndall Committee, as the volunteers were all Irish..Hahahha..salah orang le, but I did accept the offer, after considering Eric and Feroze’s opinions, and after thinking it at about ‘sehari semalam’ (tapi takdela sampai buat tahajud kan). Maybe this is good opportunity for me to learn something that I never know and to make friends too (sy sgt kurang kawan di sini).

Next week, will start my training for demonstration session. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

sabiqahT.Anuar said...

hehehhe good luck with y new post dear, huhu bagus aaa, lei kumpul kawan...emmmm mana tau ade yg hensem2, cerah sket mata tu...hhahaha

all da best!

ps. buang aaa word verification kat bwh ni- malas i nk taip, huhuhu

lupekanje said...

good luck gak...betul la cik tuan sabiqah.....letihkan nak taip verification wd tuh...
iela, siler buangkan je...

alice in wonderland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eilawaniey said...

dah buang dh word verification tuh..hehehhe

[DnaZz] said...

Congrates2!Gud luck ila!

Anonymous said...

wow..hebat ar ila..bgs2..(^_^)ape2pun..congrate n take care ya my dear frenz.. -fza-

eilawaniey said...

to dnazz: mekasih2!

to fiza: biase le, tak takde org volunteer, dia main pick je sape y dia nak..heheh