Friday, November 21, 2008

::In a good mood::

Here the Friday come again..heheheheh..i likeeee!!
Couldn’t wait for the Friday, next two week..
There's sumthing important for me on that Friday..
Sumthing gud..
I’m starting to picture it out..
Remember, in my previous post, I told you that I was very happy, for sumthing…
I’m not gonna tell you today what it is about..
The time will come..
Soon…
Just wait..and see…and share the happiness with me..

P/s: I’m not going to engage or married yet.. Please stop thinking that way!

4 comments:

sabiqahT.Anuar said...

hehhe ade org igt ila nk tunam r tawen?? hahaha

Anonymous said...

i tau u rindu i kan? kan ?:p:p

p/s: let me guess... u'll be back in Malaysia aite??u r so excited rite now..

Witty Angel said...

nak balik msiaa!!
aaa
jeless

eilawaniey said...

cik tuan: well, u noe me..i kan glamer gitu..

syaralicious:i rindu kan u ke, u y rindu kan i???

cik aina:dont be jeles2 ye..u dh balik cuti summer y lalu..its fair..u balik hampir 3 bulan, i balik tak smpai sbulan ok..hehhe