Friday, November 21, 2008

::December 20::

Few weeks back, there’s a lot hot story about the glamourous couple (should I call the hottest coupled in Malaysia at the moment??), you know who, they were announcing their marriage will be held on 20th December this year.
I’m here not to talk about that couple, since I’m not the DHF of Mawi (or Ekin). I just want to share about the date that they choose. I like that date very much. Quite important date for me every year (for sure that’s not my birth date, I’m ARIES okay!). But I got stuck with that date, since many peoples that closed to me were related to that date.

And, this year Mawi and Ekin (of course they are not related to me-just to mention because you know who they are), will get married on that date. Also, one of my friend (actually my neighbour, while we’re in KUSTEM), Azhirah a.k.a CikPah also will get married on the same day (sorry if this was not true, heard this from NUA, I’m not too sure about this)..

And of course, thousands of people in the world will celebrate their birthday on 20th December, including:

  1. My ex dorm-mate Fatin Idayu a.k.a. Id..we were in the same class, the same dorm in Matrik KPM-PTPL from 2002-2003. Never meet her after the last day I leave the college..
  2. Ashley Cole, Chelsea's player..nothing to do with me, but just to mention..hehe
  3. Tun Dr Mahathir-I’m adoring him a lot..
  4. And the person that I loved in this entire world, my mom, Engku Samsiah Engku Yusuf..the best thing is, Insyaallah I’m still have a chance to celebrate her birthday this year..
  5. and hundreds/thousands of people out there who were born on that date

1 comment:

sabiqahT.Anuar said...

hehe pah dec 20 eks? ke dec 21? emm not sure gaks,emmm

hee apeponn nt wish eppi besday ke Cik dehs, heee

n jgn lupa intak seat VIP ngn kecik g wedding mawi, haaaaahaa