Wednesday, October 15, 2008

:Transformers::

I bet Cik Tuan will laugh at me till 'berdarah idung' (only she knows what i mean), when she read this entry..gelak la gelak, as much as u want..i won't mind..I know, this is last year famous movie (cik tuan had watched it more than 2times, in cinema-if I not mistaken-need to ask her), and i just watched it last night, borrowing kaksal's cd..actually, I don't know what to do on weekend, looking for cd's in kaksal's room, accidentally see transformers, pick up another 3movie..and layannnnn..
Last night, i finished watching this movie at 2am, and then go to bed, as I need to wake up earlier everyday to go to Tyndall.. and when I was sleeping, I dream of my hero....

Optimus Prime
~I adore him a lot~

1 comment:

sabiqahT.Anuar said...

hahaha i told y!!! this movie's mrvlousssss...hehee...
yup i had watch it many times ( i tot it was 2 times at cinema, & others kat umah kot, huhu tp mmg asik ulang jaa laaa) really like that show..

tet tet tet (bunyi bmblebee)