Wednesday, October 29, 2008

::Sob~Sob::

I’m in a grieve mood :-(
Yesterday, I returned back the shoes that I bought on Sunday at TK Max, as I believed it was KKB (Kasut Kulit Babi)..dah banyak kali terkena nih…huhu..I like that shoes very much! But nothing I can do, just return it back..Actually, I just realize it when we arrived home, I’m not sure whether it was KKB or not, asked for kaksal’s opinion, she was not sure too, she suggested me to ask the store keeper in TK Max, they must noe, but I refuse..biarla, drpd waswas..baik takyah..sebab spot KKB tu tak nampak pon..kalo perhati leklok baru la nampak..tu pon cam bukan..ntahla, dah juling dah mata tengok betol2 benda tu..takpe la…takde rezeki..Insyaallah nanti dapat kasut yang lagi cantik..tak salah berangan kan..

2 comments:

lupekanje said...

sabo je la...klu dah was2, baik tk yah.. dah betul la decision tu...

sabiqahT.Anuar said...

huhuhu takdop rezki...emmmm tu laa lain kali u kene bli tuk i sama bru tak 'terkene' KKB, ehheehee