Friday, October 17, 2008

::Demostrating::

From the time I did my bachelor degree, my master degree, till now, doing my PhD, i'm still have to demonstrate undergraduate students in practical laboratories..actually I love to do that, to gain more experience in teaching, learn more new things, the way how u want to communicate with people, as well as can improve ur experience section in CVs.. Today, had a meeting with Dr. Dave Cocker, in Chemistry Department in UCC about this matter, and he mentioned that my session is next year, 2nd part of 2nd term, starting from middle of february to end of march next year, on the subject CM3007 (which I'm not really sure about that), but of course based on analyticl chemistry and instruments.
From now on, I have to work hard to improve my fundamental knowledge, the basic chemistry itself as I've forgotten most of them..very2 bad of me..huh!

So, ready to BACK TO THE BASIC!

2 comments:

lupekanje said...

I'm sure u gonna make it....as excellent can be... u want it, u got it...

sabiqahT.Anuar said...

hahaha sounds good~back to th e basic...