Sunday, September 6, 2009

::Don't say a goodbye::

As in my previous entry, I did mention about my housemate, kak ct will leaving on friday afternoon. I went to the office in the morning, and I told Eve that I'm not gonna be in tyndall after lunch as I need to go to the airport. At 3, abg raf drove us to the airport and abg man took a cab with his kids. While waiting for them check-in the baggages and get the border pass, I've got a text from KakSyara, telling that they will not coming to the airport because Mr Soofi not feeling well. And also, received a phone call from kaknaning asking where were we. She was on her way to meet us.


Mama and papa with the baggages

It was so hard to say goodbye. Being together for more than a year make us very closed and sometimes, it is not too much if I said that we are even closed than my own bloody family..Here, we don't have anybody to depends on, we just have this small family..if we're happy, we're smiling together, if we're sad, we're crying together..and if we have problem, we're trying to solve it together and comfy each other..


I admit, living with somebody who has so many experiences in life make me feel that life is not all about happiness. sometimes, we have to face the difficulties, and sometimes we will lose somebody that we love..


When Shaz left, we were sad and felt something missing, but we still 6 in the house, so that we can still feel each other. and now, when they're leaving, just 2 of us left in the house, me and ksal..how quiet this big house will be..


We didn't say goodbye, indeed we'd rather said 'until we meet again', cause we hope this kind of relationship will never end..InsyaAllah


From left: Abg Raf, Abg Man (Papa), Es, Kak Ct (Mama), Pia, Arish, Kak Unee, Kekka, Ksal, Kaknani, me and kaknaning..
-
To kakct and family, thanks for everything...we will always miss you..

4 comments:

shazz_masaki said...

Huhu..I actually cry reading this entry..sedihkan..rase cam the people that we depends on is gone now..hm, take care ye korang berdua di St Rita's..

eilawaniey said...

huhu..memang sedih..sgt sedih..especially ksal..u know better how close she is to the kids..she's crying all the way from airport to kaknani's house..it was very sad..

sabiqahT.Anuar said...

tumpang sedeiiii..

Petit Draco said...

kak wani-kun ni! tgk org da nangis balek..dh thn dh lama...UWA..rindu sgt la kat korg...