Tuesday, April 28, 2009

::Menjawab soalan::

Went through Izza’s blog, I think I’ve been tagged, not sure whether she wanted me to complete it or not, but since it stated Ireland there, I just assumed it was for me unless she has another friend(s) in Ireland (takpelah perasan sket kan)..Actually, I have so many things to do, need to prepare slide presentation for seminars in Leeds next two weeks..sgtlah cuak.. and at the same time, also need to work hard on ELISA as I have to present my results as well..and during lunch hour, I don’t have any desire to go out having my lunch ( I have lunch box with me-nasik goring), but I don’t feel to eat right now..bukak blog kejap, time to rest my mind sambil dgr lagu rock kapak zaman2 dolu…juga sambil2 layan tag izza ni, but still the entry will be posted when I’m home..

Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own post, erase my answers, enter yours and tag people you want. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real; nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name : Azrila----

2. A four letter word : Ayah

3. A boy's name : Azri Zakwan (my little bf)

4. A girl's name : Alya Maisarah (baru lps dgr lagu Mamat Exist)

5. An occupation : Academician (Insyaallah)

6. A color : Azure

7. Something you'll wear: Applemints’ jean

8. A food : Akok (post ke sini please!)

9. Something found in the bathroom: Antibacterial Handwash

10. A place : Alberta (wait for me!)

11. A reason for being late : Aladdin mintak tolong handle genie dia buat hal..

12. Something you'd shout : Alamak!

13. A movie title : Armageddon

14. Something you drink : Air tea o beng so!

15. A musical group : AXL’S (Andai dapat ku undur masa)-versi skolah2 dulu…glamer!

16. An animal : Ayam (kalo masak lemak best!)

17. A street name : Abbey Street (somewhere in Cork)

18. A type of car : Accord baru (Honda) keta idaman Mr X

19. Title of a song : Aku Cinta Padamu


Saya sudah! Sape2 nak buat boleh la..hanis san ke…alice ke..syaralicious ke…edmontonian?

2 comments:

[DnaZz] said...

Hehe love your shout, alamak!!haha tq ireland!yes, i pointed a finger to u..hehe

eilawaniey said...

hehehhe..tule psl..i mmg slalu sebut benda tu..sket2 mesti..'alamak'..dh jadi tebiat dh...