Monday, October 13, 2008

::Training Courses::

A quite busy day, since I need to attend two courses, which are Training and Teaching module in UCC, and also Cryogenic Liquid Safety Training in Tyndall. At 12pm we (Feroze and me) were heading up to UCC, to Council Room, North Wing where the program was held. This is the first class, and we need to cover 10 x 2h in this semester. Actually this is not compulsory for me, but since I’m bonded to UMT when finishing my study, as a lecturer (Insyaallah), so I think it is important for me to attend this class, as it also can build up my confidence to talk, also useful to improve my English, and making more friends too, which are most of postgraduate students who taking this courses are not from Ireland, and probably just only 40% Irish, I guess...The class was pretty cool, I like it so much..The next class will be on wed, 22nd october and when I mentioned about this course to kaksal, she interested to join it as well...

The class was finished at 2, and we came back toTyndall, having our lunch, I brought some sandwiches from home, share it with Feroze (very kind of me, of course! =p), and then ready for Cryogenic Liquid Safety Training by David Hayden. The course it organized for the people who working with tissue culture (including me)..there were some theory and demonstration from them,i.e how to handle liquid nitrogen and so on..bla bla bla...

At 5, ready to go home, went to Boots to buy a cream for my burn-hand (in malam raye, when I want to bake the cake, I'd accidentally touched my hand to the top of the hot oven, which is so hurt, infact it so ugly..it's lucky that i'm not going to get married in these few couples of month(opps!)..if it does, of course tolak hantaran rm2000 (berangan!)..huhu..

End of my diary today..

No comments: