Sunday, October 19, 2008

::Monday is coming::

Owh..I don't like Sunday..
When Sunday's coming, it means tomorrow is Monday
When Monday's coming, it means yesterday was Sunday

-->ape yang kite mengarut nih?ntah ape2 ntah..

The fact is I dont like Sunday because it is end of the weekend, and I need to work as usual, wake up early in the morning on monday, waiting for the bus, going to the lab, and continue da routine for 4days more..bla bla bla...sigh*

It just my taught..whatever it is, I still have to face it no matter what..chaiyok eilawaniey!

5 comments:

sabiqahT.Anuar said...

haha biasa laa tuhs iela..me as well. i oso dun like when monday is comin', hehehe

alice in wonderland said...

monday's coming, the day i hate... hehehe.. tp kat tganu, i need to change it to Sunday. I don't like sunday in terengganu and monday, tuesday, wed, thursday as well.. hehehe.. pendek kate cuti baru best. am i rite? Oh yeah..

eilawaniey said...

yes u r right..
mung suke benar kalu cuti..
ambe tau doh..

sabiqahT.Anuar said...

hahaha meme kecik mg ni gano laaa nk jadi kJ or dekan fakulti kalu asek mg cuti jaaa...hehe cuti best laa dio, asik berkepit jaaa

alice in wonderland said...

Sounds jeles sa? hehehe.. mcm mr tebuan dah aku ckp cmtu. hahaha