Thursday, October 23, 2008

::Lab~Lab~Lab~::

I had working with Walter and Anna today, with the toxichip platform. Actually, just watching and listening for Anna’s explanation, about the platform, how to measure the chip, the impedance, pH and also what the problem that has to be concern.

This morning, they had measured the pH, try to do some modification with the wires, board and the platform because the major problem before was the leakage. To avoid the problem, they had used other method (which I cannot mention here-it’s confidential - as I also don’t understand what it is, although Anna explain to me so many times =p).

Walter had broken one of glass slide sensor of the platform, that they can’t use it anymore… You guys should see his face during that time, when he broke that glass, and Anna and I were laughing at him, then he started to sulk, so cute of him… He likes to make joke, and always do sumthing that make me laugh. For me, he and Anna is the sweetest couple ever… They suited each other well…comey comey!


~Walter Messina~
~Anna Paschero~

1 comment:

lupekanje said...

I think anna still looking for new method to make u understand..!!! heheh..