Thursday, September 11, 2008

::Roundbout::

Actually, my jiran satu taman kat kg, will be coming here to further her studies in dentistry in UCC, if I not mistaken, she will be arrived on next Sunday, Sept 14 with the others, accompanied by an officer from MARA/JPA (donno which one). My family used to call her Nik Chah, but when I contacted her thru ym, she asked me to cal her ‘wani’..as my housemates here also cal me WANIE, I refused to call her with that name, and remembered that her mother cal her with ALONG, so I’ve decided to cal her ALONG too.. Can’t remember, when the last we met, maybe it was long2 time ago. I noe her still she was little kid..cute gitu.. Well, back to the story, last week she sent me a parcel of books. On last wed, when I came back from office, kaksal showed me a notice, that I should take a parcel in Togher post office. Actually kaksal was in home at that time, but she didn’t expect that the postmen need someone to receive the parcel, cause usually they just leave the parcel outside when nobody’s home. So, I asked for kaksiti’s help, bring me to the post office, but I need to ask anyone who noe the location of Togher’s post office since kaksiti do not noe where it is located. I text milah, nadia, but both of them didn’t noe bout the post office. On that day, Francine was absent, and nobody was in my cubical except me, and for da 1st time I talk to Scott Manoghan, asked him about the post office’s location, he drew me a map, and surprisingly, for me, it was much better than Google’s Map!

On Monday, we (kaksiti and I) went to the post office after kaksiti sent her children to school. We just followed the map, and its lucky cause kaksiti knows most of the road n street on the map, except the exact location. When we almost hit the location, we need to go thru the last roundbout on the map. There’s a little argument with kaksiti, I asked her to go straight, and she said right… I asked kaksiti, where is the roundbout, and she replied: tuh roundbout tuh! Haaaa.. no wonder I cant see it..kecik cinonet je..just a circle painted on the road..aiyaa!tu panggil roundbout ke??kalo kat mesia besar yg amat le..klaka klaka..kitaorg gelak smpai nak pecah perut..sib baik la Scott punyer peta sgt bagus!takdela sesat.. Moral of da story, if u want to drive here, be alert to whatever painted on the road… sekian!
~Map from Scott~

No comments: