Friday, August 1, 2008

::emmmmm::

Today is Friday. I will always wait for this day to come on every Monday. I’m very sure that I not the only person have that thought. I’m still in office, don’t know what to do. Actually, there’s a lot of works waiting for me, but I have no mood to work on it. Now, it is 3.35 pm, counting the time, one and half hour to 5. A bit tired and I was so sleepy, decide to do something, instead of reading hundreds of analytical journal, jot the important notes, print it... Seriously, it was so bored! Doing the same thing since 3 months ago. FYI, I need to submit a draft to Eric, about a review paper on cell-based biosensors. That’s why, I have to work hard, reading the journals and classed it according to the sub topics depends on my own idea, how to design it. By this time, I already have a rough idea, how to sort it out. Anyhow, I need more information, so that I can combine it to a complete one. But…it just my idea, don’t know how long it will last. It will always change.

Okay, it’s already 3.45 pm, want to continue my reading. After 5, just go home, and post this one, since UCC’s policies doesn’t allow the social network and personal sites. Before that, have to masak2, supposed kaksal cook for us today, but she will be back late this evening, and she asked me to replace her…nak masak ape ye arini?? Still don’t have idea about it…

No comments: